Monday, March 15, 2010

Batters: Baseball and Cupcakes

Photobucket



A baseball party. That's officially the next party on my list. This weekend my soon to be 4 year old is having a movie party. Next weekend a Paris party for my daughter. Then I have about 6 weeks to put together a baseball party. I got pretty lucky because I was really close to having Darth Vader cupcakes. I kinda sorta used Jedi mind tricks to talk him out of the Star Wars party.

So I'm being inspired and I love the vintage baseball look. The baseball shaped invites are super cute. I love the peanut holders. So simple: peanuts, paper and stickers!

Photobucket

Oh and St. Pattys is coming. So I made some St. Patty's cupcake pops A La Bakerella! Not too shabby for a first timer. Happy Monday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love these! They came out really cute - good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm your newest Friday follower!

    Come visit me and follow back at Mom-et-al.com

    -Maria


    /

    ReplyDelete