Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Candy Buffet Love


I have to admit. I hate buffets. There are a few exceptions like being in Vegas or a wedding. The Candy buffet is a whole different story. I'm obsessed of late. I have seen about a hundred of them in the last week or so. I'm drawn to the buffets where they only use two colors like this blue and white one. It's one of my favorites.


I'm told these buffets are big at weddings but I think they are perfect for kid's parties. Ever met a kid who didn't like candy?


I'm on a search for those big lolly's. They really make the table stand out. I want pink and white and I don't want to break my budget buying them. I actually have seen them for $5.50 each. 12 pops at $5.50 each. You don't even have to do the math, that's way too expensive!! So the search is on....


2 comments:

  1. Your site looks so cool. Happy Follow Friday! I'm a new follower. You can find me blogging here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/2010/02/thanks-for-stopping-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candy is making me drool...:) Happy Friday!

    Kel
    http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete