Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ooo La La, Look at this!




Jessica at Party Box Design is making party tags and cupcake toppers for Delaney's party. She just finished the tags for the favor bags. Don't they look great?

The theme is Paris, chosen by the kid not the Mom. I guess reading Madeline 400 times had an effect? She also loves all things sweet so we decided to make it a Parisian Candy Store party.
Back in the day my Mom threw together a funfetti cake and blew up three balloons and called it a day. Times have changed!

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! Those are soooo cute!! You should do party planning on the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute blog. I'm following you from MBC.

    Joanna
    http://parentingachildwithautismourstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm also following you from MBC those are very cute!!! Love them. I'm going to give my cousin your blog she's sooo like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is just adorable!! Happy "Friday Follow"!! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend :)
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete