Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thinking About...

Photobucket

Yesterday I realized a few things. One is that aside from the 20 minute run to Target here and there I have been with my children every waking moment for the last 2 months or so. This can't be good for the head, can it? Secondly, because of the lack of any solidarity I have somewhat started to resent the 20 minute commute my husband has. Twenty minutes alone with no one asking you anything at all. Sounds like heaven. Lastly, I have come to realize as soon as I start feeling sorry for myself I immediately start feeling guilty. That's what kids do to you. Even bad days are good because you have them.

In party planning news I went to the craft store yesterday to see about fondant. I saw a girlfriend in the aisles, talked about nothing and everything for thirty minutes and then forgot why I had even came. It was very productive.

I did make a semi-decision on the favors. Baseball makes me think of peanuts and peanuts makes me think of burlap? Burlap sacks? Somewhat like this picture. Not filled with coffee of course....

Photobucket


pic: weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment